Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Email back log

PLS has grown larger and faster than Joe and I had initially expected. That’s great! And it’s all because of you. Thanks.

With growth, of course, comes more work. We’ve received a rush of emails from charities, users, and news media from all over the world. We are dedicated to reading and responding to every single one.

But add the increased email traffic to the already busy day-jobs Joe and I have (we usually work about 10 to 12 hour days) and an email back log becomes inevitable. In fact, it’s taken me 4 hours just to get this blog written and posted as I’m trying to do so in between other work.

So instead of spending each day worrying that every email isn’t responded to as it comes in, Joe and I have decided to set one or two nights aside each week to give each and every email the personal attention it deserves. It will probably be this way for a little while, at least until we can hire someone part-time. If you emailed us and haven’t had a response yet, please know that you will receive one as soon as possible.

Thanks once again for making ProLifeSearch.com such a growing success and for your patience as things continue to grow. Please keep searching and continue to spread the word.

GBU,
Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

If you are looking for someone to help with the e-mails I would love to. I work at a mail order facility and handle their incoming website e-mails as well so I have previous experience. I would love to volunteer so I may help this great cause. My e-mail is abcjmr12@yahoo.com. I am 18, a college student, and a devout catholic.

07:50  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home