Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So much for tolerance

According to CNSNews.com and LifeNews.com, a pro-life poster was recently defaced and torn down on the Harvard University campus.

This doesn't surprise me. I remember seeing some of the same raw anger toward pro-life issues when I was at Yale University. My brother-in-law, who's a priest, regularly has pro-life bumper stickers ripped off the back of his car. The fact that pro-life issues evoke a negative emotional reaction is nothing new.

But what always gets me is that the extreme political left (those most frequently associated with anti-life stances) are the same people who advocate tolerance of every kind throughout a "civilized society."

I guess tolerance for life is somehow excluded.

6 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Amen! I couldn't have said it better myself! Keep up the good work, it's great to finally have a pro-life search engine out there!

~Seth

14:49  
Blogger Gracie Love said...

Go to hppt://GracieLovesRainbows.blogspot.com You need to use reverse psychology on the Pro-Deathers. The poster should be all about Awsome Freedom and the Freedom of Speech, then in the corner of the poster have a Pro-Life supporter web site and phone number available.

11:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hatred and destruction of property is a commom MO. Why should we expect otherwise from those who enable in the live dissection and dismemberment of innocent human beings?

15:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your site today and sent a link to friends and family. Keep up the good work. Your search engine is my new home page.

God Bless You.

20:47  
Blogger Allan O'Canada Gibb said...

Hi I was just wondering when the next blog entry is coming to update us on the status of the website improvements so pro-life charities can continue to receive this much needed funding!

13:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and that's just the non-violent illtolerence.

10:25  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home