Monday, July 17, 2006

Free-Market Victories for Life

One of the things that excited Joe and I about starting ProLifeSearch.com was the fact that we could use free-market commerce as a way of saving lives. I know this may be controversial in some circles, but I personally believe it's consistent with John Paul II's encyclical on the subject (i.e., Centesimus Annus).

Recently I've read that some pro-life advocates are not only protesting in front of abortion clinics, but actually buying them in order to shut them down. Some have even re-opened them as crisis pregnancy centers that counsel abortion alternatives.

LifeNews has an article with more details about this. I think it's great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the ProLifeSearch idea was an act of aggression in the War on Abortion. So also was the buying of the abortuary facility by Troy Newman. Turning it into a pregnancy center was a further stroke of military genius. As this is a REAL WAR, everyone who defends the human mother and child should fight it on every battle field and at every level. In this case, a good offense is indeed a good defense.

Let them have nowhere to spend Bill Gates' money. Let it rot!

16:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for setting up the prolifesearch engine. I'm making it my search engine of choice.

08:29  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home